Monday, July 26, 2010

Packing the final belongings!

Well today is Monday and Brie is on her way back to Wisconsin. I am here trying to finish my homework and load my suitcase. How does a person know what to pack and what not to pack? I think every time I go on a trip or something that requires me to take a suitcase I always end up forgetting something or I pack to much......I think Brie will agree to that when I packed for our Honeymoon last year. She says I pack like a girl but I don't; I just like having options sometimes.

We leave tomorrow night for Chicago. Plans have changed a bit; we were supposed to drive into Lancaster, WI and spend the night at Brie's folks house but we all decided that driving straight through to Chicago tomorrow would be a better option. I will enjoy sleeping in Wednesday morning, I am hoping for at least 7:00. I think my internal clock just doesn't want me to sleep much more than 6-7 hours.

Well I should probably get back to my homework. This paper is not going to write itself here. My next post will be from Anchorage, AK on Wednesday or Thursday. I am looking forward to this adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment